The Lievore, Altherr & Molina designed LOTTUS range now boasts this smart collection of chairs. Perfectly suitable for use across the residential, office and hospitality markets.
The versatility of LOTTUS as a chair program is what affords it such flexibility. Offered as a single colour polypropylene model or with an upholstered cushion in matching or contrasting colour, this chair allows you great aesthetic scope.
Further, the seat detail can also be specified in a contrasting colour made only of polypropylene for projects where colour and vibrance is desired without the need for upholstery. The two-tone all plastic model lending itself perfectly to high traffic, commercial environments.
Beyond the options available in the shell, the base of the chair (metal structure), can be specified in lacquered colours, with a choice of sled legs, four legs, swivel, task chair on wheels, as well as with or without arms, of which there are two styles.
LOTTUS is more than merely a chair with options, it is a verstile and vibrant program of seats and stools that allows you to call the shots.
- Designed by Lievore, Altherr & Molina.
- Manufactured in Spain by ENEA.
- Assembled and upholstered in Australia.
- 5 year warranty.
- The smart versatility of LOTTUS as a chair program is what affords it such flexibility.
- Offered as a single colour polypropylene model or with an upholstered cushion in matching or contrasting colour, this chair allows you great aesthetic scope.
- The polypropylene shell is offered in a range of 10 colours.
- Powder coated light weight steel frame with the option of 8 colours.
- with sled, 4 leg or swivel base
- with steel tube, wing or aluminum arms
- as task chair with castors
- as beam seating with 2, 3, 4 or 5 seats
- as a bar stool with a sled base, swivel base, or column base
- fully upholstered or with un-upholstered seat pad