5 minute Corporate Sustainability Climate Change Survey 2012 – We’ll provide you the Benchmarking Report
The 2012 Corporate Environmental Sustainability & Climate Change Governance Survey is an NCS International initiative aimed at Australian senior and executive corporate managers. Its objective is to promote better understanding of prevailing trends in business sustainability and climate change responses.
As Australia continues its capacity building in the environmental sustainability and climate change area, corporations continue to face up to the risks and opportunities this change presents. These issues continue to be raised by corporate executives and industry associations in discussions around corporate governance, strategic planning organisational structure challenges. Boards and executives continue to ponder about climate change impacts and responses:
- How prepared is our business for a carbon-constrained future?
- How will the carbon tax and emissions trading affect our industry?
- How prepared is our business compared to others?
- What progress has corporate Australia made over the past 12 months in their environmental sustainability and climate change practices?
- What are the risks and opportunities to businesses?
These important issues are explored by NCS International in this survey and compared to the benchmark survey results from last year.
NCS International will donate $20 to the Australian Conservation Foundation (ACF) for every completed survey.
All feedback will be strictly confidential and anonymous.
NCSI – and GECA – appreciate your participation.
Please click here to participate in the 2012 Corporate Sustainability Survey.