Be heard louder than ever! The National Banksia Sustainability Awards are Australia’s longest-running and most prestigious sustainability awards, celebrating the diversity of sustainability through 15 categories.
At GECA, we’re proud to support the Banksia Sustainability Awards because we share their aims of using the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a framework to unite world businesses, governments and citizens to end extreme poverty, fight inequality and protect the planet.
It’s time to amplify the positive impact of Australian champions in sustainable development and recharge the nation’s efforts in securing our future. The Banksia Foundation is seeking changemakers to enter the awards and show how they are leading us to a nature-positive and net-positive Australia.
Why enter the Banksia Awards?
• Be rewarded and recognised with a pathway for national and industry recognition.
• Position yourselves as a sustainability leader in your field
• Ensure your staff, volunteers and community are rewarded and recognised for their efforts.
• Highlight to your stakeholders the value of your work by achieving finalist or winner status.
• Connect with other like-minded people and increase your networks.
• Receive recognition that may attract future grant applications, sponsorship and customers.
We strongly encourage all GECA licensees to showcase their leadership and innovation by entering the awards. Entries for the 34th National Banksia Sustainability Awards close on 13 December 2022. Visit the Banksia Foundation website for more information about the awards, including how to enter.