We’ve put together a collection of resources to help our licensees and stakeholders accelerate their progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Have you developed, or know of, an excellent resource that we should add to this list? Please get in touch with us and let us know!
• The UN Global Compact offers participants an extensive toolbox including next-generation solutions platforms, an online UN Business Action Hub and resources that will help your business take action to achieve the SDGs.
• The Australian SDG website has been developed by the Global Compact Network Australia (GCNA), with the support of the Australian Government. They have curated a range of resources designed to help business, academia, government and civil society connect with the SDGs.
• SDG Ambition is a six-month accelerator that aims to challenge and support participating companies of the UN Global Compact in setting ambitious corporate targets and accelerating the integration of the 17 SDGs into core business management.
• The UN Global Compact 20th-Anniversary Progress Report: Uniting Business in the Decade of Action assesses how companies participating in the UN Global Compact are adopting the Ten Principles and taking action. The report also takes stock of how businesses perform on critical sustainability topics and reviews data from a sectoral perspective.
• The SDG Action Manager developed by B Lab and the UN Global Compact enables businesses worldwide to set goals, track progress, and stay motivated on their actions toward the SDGs. This resource is free to access by companies worldwide. It is informed by the work and feedback from a range of stakeholders, including experts in corporate sustainability, civil society, the UN, and academia.
• The World Business Council for Sustainable Development’s (WBCSD) SDG Business Hub is an online platform for businesses capturing and packaging the latest insights, developments and emerging trends around the SDGs.
• In collaboration with multiple partners, including Futerra and United Nations 10YFP, WBCSD contributed to developing the Good Life Goals, highlighting a series of simple actions that anyone can take towards realising the SDGs.
• Developed by GRI, the UN Global Compact and the WBCSD, the SDG Compass guides companies on how they can align their strategies and measure and manage their contribution to the realisation of the SDGs.
• The UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA) has an extensive SDG publication library.
• Project Everyone has produced a selection of films on The Global Goals. Project Everyone was devised by Richard Curtis (filmmaker and founder of Comic Relief) and is executed by a team of communications and campaign specialists working in partnership with a huge range of organisations.
• The UN has put together a collection of fun and engaging resources aimed at students of all ages.
Looking for customised training or consultation on incorporating the SDGs into your organisation? Contact us to discover how we can help you!