What is Green’N’Gold?
GREEN’N’GOLD Carpet Detergent
is an environmentally preferable detergent for cleaning carpets by hot water extraction. It contains fast-acting cleaning agents and is pH controlled to be safe to use on 100% wool carpets, nylons and all washable synthetic fibres.
- GREEN’N’GOLD has excellent cleaning power.
- GREEN’N’GOLD is pH neutral, which enables it to be safely used on 100% wool carpets.
- The perfume in GREEN’N’GOLD dispels “wet carpet” odours and leaves a fresh citrus fragrance.
- GREEN’N’GOLD contains biodegradable surfactants, is phosphate-free and environmentally responsible.
GREEN’N’GOLD Carpet Detergent conforms with all statutory environmental requirements.
GREEN’N’GOLD Carpet Detergent has been made from ingredients that have been chosen to give the following properties:
- Biodegradable surfactants
- Very low VOCs (volatile organic compounds) that can cause poor air quality, air pollution and potential allergic reactions in some individuals.
- NO ammonia, glycol ethers, heavy metals, ozone depleting substances, nonyl phenol ethoxylates, free caustic or chlorine.
How Does It Work?
GREEN’N’GOLD is a citrus perfumed, surfactant driven, liquid detergent for hot water extraction carpet cleaning. GREEN’N’GOLD can also be used as a carpet spotter or pre-spray detergent.
Being pH neutral, GREEN’N’GOLD is safe to use on carpets in trains, boats and planes and will not affect aluminium, fibreglass or painted surfaces.
For Use On…
GREEN’N’GOLD is designed for use on all types of carpet including hard to clean, low cost acrylics, new generation, stain resistant nylons and pure wool or wool blend carpets as well as Persian rugs and printed carpets.